Delivery & Returns
We aim where possible to ship your goods within 48 hrs of receiving your order, during the working week, subject to stock availability. Please note that kits are made to order and so please allow up to 5 working days for your order to be shipped.
UK deliveries are based on total cost of parcel includes postage, packaging and VAT. Some parcels sent to certain postcodes may incur extra charges please see the note below and parcels travelling outside of the UK will be based on weight and volume.
All post is now sent tracked using either Royal Mail 24 or 48 Tracked for up to 2kg dependent upon size.
Parcels which are over the size that Royal Mail accept will be sent with Parcelforce.
Please note that Parcelforce surcharge certain postcodes which we will inform you of before posting if the system has been unable to automatically make the adjustment.
EXTREME WEATHER situations - can affect the delivery times, please note that this is beyond our control and we would be grateful if you could allow extra time for your parcels to arrive. Always check with your local sorting office first.
Outside UK Delivery
We currently ship to the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Latvia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE, United States and Zimbabwe.
All orders sent outside the UK are sent strictly by weight. The system automatically removes UK VAT and calculates an approximate postal charge. The exact postal charge can only be calculated once your order has been packed as it depends on exact weigh and parcel size. All parcels are sent using a tracked service for piece of mind. Please note that you may be charged an import charge dependant upon the value of your parcel and local import rules you will be responsible for paying this locally. Maximum insurance level is for goods to the value of £100 per parcel.
All goods are subject to availability. We do not hold goods on back order, if we are out of stock you will need to re-order the item with your next order.
In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within four working days of receipt. If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company's appointed carrier. If goods are sent with an insured Parcelforce service we must be notified within 10 working days of dispatch if your parcel has not arrived,
Returns and exchanges
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from Bear Basics and are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer. If you wish to return an item for exchange or you have decided not to keep it (cancel your contract);
- Please contact us within 4 working days from the day after the delivery day.
- Contact us via email or telephone.
- Return it to us with the products original packaging and labels within 30 days of receipt. Postage costs are non-refundable.
- All goods to be in a new and unused condition together with a copy of your original receipt. We will not accept returns if they smell of smoke or pets! We do not accept returns on patterns.
- We recommend that all items returned to us to be sent using Royal Mail recorded delivery.
- If returning goods for exchange, please note that you will also need to pay the postage when we send out the new items. Telephone us to discuss the exchange before sending back the goods.
- If you feel the goods are faulty please contact us immediately and we will then contact you to resolve the matter, the above conditions also apply.
- Enclose your full address with telephone number and email address.
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights
In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within four working days of receipt. If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory.